Essential Duties and Responsibilities The Video Editor is responsible for all aspects of the conceptualization,…
A growing media company is seeking a full-time digital content editor who will have lead responsibility for the operations of one or more of the company’s media properties. You will work to write, aggregate, and edit content that aligns with the media brand’s goal. You will manage all content from creation/aggregation/editing to posting and distributing content via various channels (social media, email, etc.)
You must be a proficient and creative writer/editor who pays close attention to detail and understands the demands and interests of your audience. Experience in WordPress or a similar CMS, analytics, email marketing, and social media is a plus.
The right candidate will possess a strong sense of individual responsibility and commitment to completing projects in an efficient manner without close supervision.
- Manage inbound content
- Intake and editing original content from freelancers
- Drafting blog posts
- Building a freelance network to provide additional original content
- Identifying and aggregating external content consistent with websites goals
- Manage content out
- Multiple daily website postings
- Daily email preparation and distribution
- Scheduling Facebook & Twitter postings, promotional spending
- Design/create/implement acquisition programs from social media platforms
- Breaking news alerts/site updates/social promotion
AMS offers full benefits, competitive and negotiable salaries, and substantial quarterly bonuses.
Please send your resume to AMSPLBcareers@gmail.com