Job Description: A growing media company is seeking a full-time digital content editor who will…
American Media Source is looking for a web developer to manage the company’s web properties and support the technical director with automation and integration tasks as needed. Must be comfortable working in a politically conservative work environment, participating in daily video conference calls, and working in-office 2 days per week. Ideal candidate will be very independent and willing to think through tasks without explicit direction every step of the way.
- Developing websites and integrating them with current processes
- Work with a teammate on data integration requirements
- Develop, maintain code, and integrate software
- Associates degree in a related field, e.g. Computer Science, Systems Engineering, etc. or equivalent experience
- HTML / CSS
- WordPress and cPanel
- Software development / Web development
- Adobe Creative Suite (Basic Graphic Design Skills)
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving skills in the face of ambiguity
- Business Intelligence tools (Google Data Studio)
- Understanding of cloud architecture (GCP)
AMS offers full benefits, competitive and negotiable salaries, and substantial quarterly bonuses.
Please send your resume to AMSPLBcareers@gmail.com